Re: [OM] Life style change coming up

Subject: Re: [OM] Life style change coming up
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 02:41:59 -0700
At 05:30 AM 9/13/2002 -0400, you wrote:
Hi gang,
Next week I start a major change in my working life style. Effective Monday I'll only be working three days per week at my "day job". I'm trying to do a gradual transition to retirement so I'd like to start filling my time with enjoyable things to do that also return a bit of income.

I haven't a clue how to make money w/ the OM. It's a money sink for me :-) Regardless, congratulation for the new transition!

// richard http://www.imagecraft.com
[ For technical support, please include all previous replies in your msgs. ]