Re: [OM] megapixel madness?

Subject: Re: [OM] megapixel madness?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 17:23:44 +0800
Hi Jim,

You are right, that is exactly the point, only Nikon and Canon users
are in demand of full frame as they have load of AF lenses. We are now
free to choose, if Olympus offer a capable and lower cost (I expect
the cost will be lower for smaller lenses) system why you need to
switch to a heavier one?

C.H.Ling