[OM] Wallstreet Camera - was Bad deal :(

Subject: [OM] Wallstreet Camera - was Bad deal :(
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 16:32:53 +0800
Not that bad at all, I purchased a 65-200 from Wallstreet Camera NY in
ebay. The lens has a haze element, they issue RMA for me to return the
lens, after sending lots of emails and waited two months I got a check
with wrong name. Sending back the check and after lots of emails again
I got a check that looks clean. Deposited the check to bank and few
weeks later it bounced and I was charged $25 for bank handling. Try to
send email to Wallstreet Camera again it was closed (at least not
listed in ebay now!). I lost the lens cost+shipping, cost to ship back
the lens to US and finally bank charges, bad enough?

C.H.Ling