Re: [OM] Vuescan under OSX? was Dimage Scan etc...

Subject: Re: [OM] Vuescan under OSX? was Dimage Scan etc...
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 19:03:48 +0100
Cc: Tal Lancaster <talrmr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
No Tal, I mean that I have not worked it out on Mac OS9 either.

Vuescan was a little behind on the UI with the Mac compared with
Windoze.   I don't complain because the author is as speedy as a
speedy person on a speedy day who is feeling particularly speedy...
in answering queries, complaints and suggestions.  He is great.

And I have not kept my part of the software contract and read the
instructions.  It's all my fault really.

However, Mark M-L has suggested a way to assist my scanning, as
others have in the past, so I shall reboot into OSX (10.2) and try
it...

Chris