RE: [OM] ( OM ) Internal lens flare

Subject: RE: [OM] ( OM ) Internal lens flare
From: "Buddy Walters" <BWalters@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 11:08:00 -0700
Hi Brian,
I'm sure you have thought of this, but since no one has mentioned it.
I would first make sure your hood was fully extended on the 75-150mm.
If it was, I would make sure on your next test to shade the lens front
with a hat or hand.
I watched a professional photographer, who I am pretty sure was John
Shaw (with his new beard) in Denali Park shade every shot he took.
Just a little food for thought.
Buddy Walters