[OM] R G Lewis, was Tamron vs. Zuiko

Subject: [OM] R G Lewis, was Tamron vs. Zuiko
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 15:25:52 +0100
Cc: "CyberSimian" <CyberSimian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ah ha!  I used to work in St Giles Court when I was involved in the
Eurofighter project (I was cockpit displays, pilot clothing and
protective systems - against NBC threats) and that is not far from
where R G Lewis used to be.  I bought a used 200/4 and 28/2.8 from
him, tempted into the shop on my way to the Tube station at
Holborn... I paid too much for both of them, but the pleasure was
great nonetheless :>).

Chris