Re: [OM] How to Capture subtle colors

Subject: Re: [OM] How to Capture subtle colors
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 19:09:45 +0100
Although I accept some of the other suggestions you have received,
Clendon, is it possible that the shots are underexposed?  It's just
an idea from my first impressions of the images on the website.  So
perhaps you need to allow the meter to read plus 1 to get the
highlights to show - and perhaps the colour you seek.

Chris