Re: [OM] How to Capture subtle colors

Subject: Re: [OM] How to Capture subtle colors
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 17:40:12 +0800
I would say film will contribute some problems here, the Kodak Royal
Gold (Ektar 100 that I experienced) is not as bright as normal Gold
100 or Fuji Superia. The Royal Gold is finer in grain and the contrast
is also good but the color is a bit dull. At least it happen to my
LS4000 and the one hour lab here, may be it need a special channel to
print. If you have to use negative and get good one hour lab result,
go with more popular film or the film that has more natural rendering.
The Kodak Gold 100, 200,  Supra 100 (Ektapress 100), Fuji Superia
100-400 are more easier to print and scan.

C.H.Ling

<snip>