RE: [OM] [OT] World Academy of Medicine

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] World Academy of Medicine
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 13:23:06 +0200
Hi all,

Thanks a lot for your help!

Off-list I received a few more replys, which were all highly interesting. It
wasn't until now that I read the on-list replies, which are dead-on as to
what my gut feeling also tells me.

I'll share the reply I sent to the off-list replyers to you guys as well,
and then I think we can consider this topic closed. Thanks heaps!

======================
Hi Rick, Ian, Mark and Charless,

First off: Excellent work guys, thanks a lot!

A small follow up:

Rick dug up a good one:
> http://www.iffa-wffc.com/content.htm

:) :) :)

Got him: I checked the "whois" registry, and this site has also been
registered by someone here in Enschede. That's just too much of a
coincidence...;)

Also: neither of you were able to pull any credible credentials. Weird that
he has put so much time into this webpage, but it does look like anything
ranging between a nice fantasy (and future plan?) and a big hoax.

Anyway, if he can be president of both a soccer association, as well as of a
medical associaton with the intention of having covered 750f the world
market by 2004, he might as well run for president of the whole universe. :)

Weird, weird, weird....
I'll figure out a nice way to tell him I'll take a raincheck on any and all
work, unless I can do something with a 50% advance payment, with the total
price set at 2000f my normal cost ;)

This also makes me wonder if he really has got all the titles he mentions on
the WAM site...

Final note: the guy is very friendly, and he does look like he could be a
doctor :), at least --- enough to initially look credible. Just goes to show
that looks and a big webpage can be deceiving...:/