Re: [OM] Lab Question Answered - New Question Posed

Subject: Re: [OM] Lab Question Answered - New Question Posed
From: Damon Wood <deewhy_au@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 14:22:01 +1000 (EST)

  Josh Lohuis <josh1@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

Finally got around ot asking my boss how often the printer lamp is
cleaned. Its not, we just buy a new lamp and reflector every now and then.

New question. I have bought a few Photography magazines in the past and
have been disappointed. Is there a publication that discusses some
interesting material and has more articles than ads?

Thanks,
Josh Lohuis

Josh - I agree with you. Though I have found a magazine that I quite like. If
you havent tried it, it is called 'Photography Monthly', a UK mag - and tis
quite good. There is a fair few good tips that they release in every issue that
are worth readinng.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Damo