RE: [OM] Lab Question Answered - New Question Posed

Subject: RE: [OM] Lab Question Answered - New Question Posed
From: "Henry Bottjer-BA" <hcbottj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 21:06:35 -0400
I agree, it seems that the British magazines are better than those in the
states.  Why?  Well, they seem to have a lot of pictures, with decent
explanations of the equipment used.  I like the articles, some beginner and
some more advanced.  I like Photography Monthly as they sometimes interview
experienced photographers and showcase their work.  And I like the equipment
reviews.