Re: [OM] advice on lens needed

Subject: Re: [OM] advice on lens needed
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 12:07:35 +0200
Hi Wayne,
I just bought one from a secondhand photo shop for $25 - but with a
roughness on the helicoid (focussing), but the glass and diaphragm are
perfect.  I think I got a bargain.  As the eBay history shows a range of
$75 / $137 / $311 your price is ok too.  A scuff on the front element will
mainly have an effect on flare.  I find flare to be a problem on wide
lenses more than telephoto, so why not take it for a trial.  Nothing to
lose (except some postage?)
good luck
jez

"Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>@Zuiko.sls.bc.ca on 21/08/2002