Re: [OM] advice on lens needed

Subject: Re: [OM] advice on lens needed
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 23:07:25 EDT
I recently sold a near mint to mint one for around $150.  The scuff mark
should knock $50 or $60 off the value depending on how bad it is and where it
is located.  I likely won't affect the results in a noticeable way if it is a
coating issue rather than a glass issue.  If you feel comfortable with the
money back guarantee, you might go ahead and get it and run it through its
paces and see if you like the results.  I always use lens hoods to avoid
scuff marks and dings and I think they are particularly important if you have
an imperfection or two on the front element.  My 2 cents worth.  Bill Barber