Re: [OM] Magical cures for stuck rewind lever?

Subject: Re: [OM] Magical cures for stuck rewind lever?
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 09:49:08 -0700
Bill:

Haven't you noticed that Clint and John are cunning guys?

They perform a useful public service. They tell you EXACTLY how to fix
something.

You read the instructions.

"I don't have the tools or talent to do THAT!"

You send the mis-behaving item to them.

They fix it.  They send it back to you.  You are happy.

Life is good.

A technician's kid gets a new pair of shoes (or something).

Better than the alternative "I think I can fix that", which usually
turns into "I really screwed that up".

I have a MG Midget in the driveway for those moments where I feel the
need to *fix* something.  Something's always broken on the Midget, and
no one would know if it's my fault or not!

Bill Stanke