Re: [OM] Zuiko telephoto fro astrophotography

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko telephoto fro astrophotography
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 11:39:08 -0400
The horns, I think, prevent rear element damage when the lens is set down on
it's back.  That is their only reason for being there. Removing the horns
may "make" the lens fit (like the old Midas commercial :-)).  Some may want
to experiment with this.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,