Re: [OM] more Power Parachute pics

Subject: Re: [OM] more Power Parachute pics
From: "Andrew Dacey" <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 14:14:59 -0300
More like a case of stalling it in a certain range above the ground. If
you're really close to the ground, you'll just touch down slowly. If you're
too high to land softly and too low to recover, then you're in a bit of
trouble. Still, I've seen people stall the canopy too high and still be
relatively unscathed (then again, they were trying to stall at the right
height and just went a bit too early). I'd say landing without stalling the
canopy is probably worse (unless the winds are high enough to slow you
down).

Andrew "frugal" Dacey
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tildefrugal.net/