Re: [OM] Camera like digitals

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera like digitals
From: "Norman S. Nadel" <nsnadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 09:19:04 -0700
Winsor:

The slow write speeds can be annoying only if you want to shoot several
frames rapidly. It usually takes 1 to 3 seconds. The MOST annoying thing
that you will find after getting used to the OM system is shutter lag.

One reason I reverted back to my OM system is that I was loosing too many
shots waiting for the digital shutter to do its thing. As the technology
progresses, this problem will  be solved.

Norm