Re: [OM] Hi-Lo Kit

Subject: Re: [OM] Hi-Lo Kit
From: "Lee Penzias" <l_penzias@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 00:33:11 -0500
I couldn't agree more with Winsor (below).

And based on my experiences using [that simple compact German 35mm manual device with 40mm/f3.5 lens] over a long period; I see the greatest enjoyment and usage from my present gear with just a couple of lenses. I haven't quite decided what that will be - but I am leaning towards my 35mm/f2, aquiring something like an 85mm/f2 - and the occasional use of my very light 70-210mm with the "Zuiko" name on it.

I do not envision spending a great deal more on lenses except perhaps to "upgrade" as money permits down the road - Winsor's earlier suggested 35-80mm zoom being a likely target. I have rarely needed longer lenses except shooting motorcycle racing and wildlife.