[OM] film apocalypse

Subject: [OM] film apocalypse
From: "Robert Gries" <rgg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 17:08:58 -0500
I have often wondered about a time when all film has been removed from
the earth in favor of telepathic projection, what lenses and/or bodies
would I keep that demonstrate the true genius of the OM system.  This
comes partly from the recent discussion on "perfect" kits, and what-not,
but what equipment did Olympus design that you feel truly represent the
system (i.e. small, light weight, easy to use, etc.)?