Re: [OM] polarizing filter and Heliopans

Subject: Re: [OM] polarizing filter and Heliopans
From: "Lee Penzias" <l_penzias@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 22:23:41 -0500
Haven't tried it yet... (yes, one of these days I ma going to actually take some time off work and chores, errands etc and actually take some pictures again) but I have one 55mm multicoated Heliopan linear polarizer I bought from "team-foto" on that 'bay thing.

They can get the multicoated Heliopans in a couple of weeks ordering. I paid $47.00 total -they ship UPS- from Germany. NOTE: this is my only order from them to date (but I intend to get a couple more pol filters from them). Search team-foto on the 'bay thing search under "by seller". You can e-mail them and they will order things not on their auctions for you.

Good luck,
Lee