[OM] Back Home to Flash Trouble

Subject: [OM] Back Home to Flash Trouble
From: "Henry Bottjer-BA" <hcbottj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 23:40:53 -0400
Just got back from my trip to Atlanta (I missed you all), and went to a
friends house for a party.  Using my OM-4T, BG2, and T-32 flash I took a
number of pictures inside using ASA 160 film.  A number of times the
viewfinder display showed "Under" (indicating underexposed), the flash
indicator on the flash and in the viewfinder both seemed to indicate that
the photo was exposed properly.  I got the shots back and of course most
were underexposed.

I was using the T-32 on Auto, the camera on Auto, and didn't use an f-stop
more that f5.6 for the shots (mostly using a 28-48mm zoom).  Am I suffering
from a case of stupidity an missing something or is there a problem?  I also
tried later without the BG2, and also tried using an F280 flash, all with
the same result.

Any help is appreciated.