RE: [OM] 90/2 was: 85/2 subject matter

Subject: RE: [OM] 90/2 was: 85/2 subject matter
From: "Robert Gries" <rgg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 15:28:53 -0500
Well, there's the aforementioned "clacking" f-stop ring, and it's
position on the lens barrel.  I can't compare it to any other similar
lenses (Tokina, etc.), but it seems clumsy and heavy.  I know it is a
unique lens, but just not a Zuiko.

The same thing could also be said for the 24 shift, but that lens has a
few more similarities to the 18/3.5, 16/3.5 etc.  Have you had a chance
to use the 135/4.5 combo?  Maybe we need some comments from other
members who have both lenses.

I am sorry if that was painful to hear, but it wasn't meant as an insult
to anyone who has the lens, just my personal opinion (albeit from
limited experience)

Bob

<snip>

I'm curious how it doesn't feel zuiko-like.

Tom