Re: [OM] 90/2 was: 85/2 subject matter

Subject: Re: [OM] 90/2 was: 85/2 subject matter
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 16:18:11 -0400
Ah, the pain, the pain.  This is the big one.  Oh.......................

Honestly, I don't understand this statement.  To me, the 90/2 is the perfect
example of Zuiko at its finest.  Feels just perfect in my hand. The bokeh
cannot be beat -- by anything.

I'm curious how it doesn't feel zuiko-like.

Tom

<snip>

 I would also suggest that you get the feel of the 90/2 before you