RE: [OM] Need help on my final!

Subject: RE: [OM] Need help on my final!
From: William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 12:38:42 -0400
If it was be, I would want to get lenses that would work on ALL of a bidoes
systems.  This means AF lenses, why restricy yourself if you have a budget.
I have a Nikon F60 that we use from time to time.  I have not spent alot on
it, but have most of the ranges covered.

28-105 macro (half life size)
50mm 1.8
70-300ED

I really have no need for anything else and cost is under $1000 U.S.  $600
Canadian for the 28-105, $175 for the 50, and about $300 for the 70-300,
works to about $1,100-$1,200 Canadian, or $784 U.S.  Could even get a Macro
lens now.

If Manual or Primes are what is wanted, then I would get

28 2.8
50mm 1.8
105 f2.8 Macro
and the 70-300 zoom