Re: [OM] re: potential London trip forthcoming - film choices

Subject: Re: [OM] re: potential London trip forthcoming - film choices
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 21:36:30 -0500
Just be careful of any power supplies with 120/240 V switches.  My wife
managed to plug her 120 V hair curler into a 240 V outlet in a small inn
near Gatwick.  It required some creative misuse of said flat to round plung
(sic) adapters.   Seems that Ohm's Law and the power equation are omitted
from the curriculum of certain Baptist law schools in central Texas.  It
takes quite a while to air out a small English inn. . .

Gary