Re: [OM] Demise of Film

Subject: Re: [OM] Demise of Film
From: "Lee Penzias" <l_penzias@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 12:55:15 -0500
I think the "news" people are running to digital in numbers because of it's instant for-print access and quick transmission. I think it is inevitable for anyone getting into that game to plan on using digital.

I have come across some regular magazine publishers though that seem to prefer digital too. They will take slide or print too; but they obviously have been hooked with this plug-it-in instant access and input from start to finish.