Re: [OM] How many Zuikos is this worth?

Subject: Re: [OM] How many Zuikos is this worth?
From: Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 10:04:45 -0400
Message text written by INTERNET:olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> It showed up because it has the following line buried in the html:
> <title>Olympus OM-mary</title>

Are you sure it isn't the universe sending Walt a message?
Bill Barber
<

Thanks, Steve, for clearing up the mystery.  I just couldn't figure it out.

So, Bill, it's NOT an omen or a message from the universe, and I'm off the
hook.  Besides, the auction is approaching $2500 and will probably go to
double that, or more, before it's over.  And looking at it realistically,
this is at least a 1000 hour, $15-20,000 project, and I'm just not that
ambitious anymore.  Just thinking about it is starting up my sciatica
again.  But done right, it would be a beauty, and worth a minimum of three
or four times the dollars invested.

OM content: Every time I have disassembled an old car, I have taken many,
many photos with my Oly gear so I would know what went where two years
later.

Walt