Re: [OM] How many Zuikos is this worth?

Subject: Re: [OM] How many Zuikos is this worth?
From: Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 10:52:13 -0400
For years, one of my hobbies has been restoring old cars, although I've
just about quit, with only a hotrod five-window 1954 Chevrolet pickup with
a '69 Corvette engine and 4-speed tranny to show for it.  This morning I
did my usual search on the Bay for "Olympus OM" and this popped up.  Why?
I've looked and looked and neither "Olympus" nor "OM" is anywhere to be
found in this auction listing.

Is it an omen?  I'm tempted more than I can say, but there would have to be
a major sale of OM gear to finance it and the restoration it deserves, and
I really don't see that happening.  I should've been born rich instead of
intelligent and handsome.  :-)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1843429842&r=
0&t=0

Walt