[OM] - OM4Ti Black vs. Champagne

Subject: [OM] - OM4Ti Black vs. Champagne
From: flowerside@xxxxxxxxxxxx ()
Date: 8 Jul 2002 13:22:50 -0000
Hi all!

This is my first submission to the ML (I just subscribed a few days ago) so let
me introduce myself.

I'm a 27 years old Olympus-addict (maybe "zuikoholic" is more proper?) living
in the north of Italy, wandering whether to change my OM2SP with another OM
body or not.

I just have the opportunity to buy a used OM4Ti "champagne" in B+ conditions
for 690 Euros (that is 670 dollars, if I'm not wrong) with a 4 months warranty,
and I'm trying to decide what to do.

Do you have any suggestion about what to look for when trying to spot any
possible defect? The shop selling the camera has a good reputation (it
primarily sells Leicas and other expensive stuff), so I don't think I'll ever
get a fang, but who knows...

By the way, my main question regards any possible difference between the
champagne and the black model (painting apart). I heard champagne was the
colour of the early OM4Tis, so I just thought that the latter models (those
painted black) should be somehow different (but I think there should be no
difference at all).

Am I wrong?

Thanks in advance for any help you could give me!

Bye!

Fabio

Salve, il messaggio che hai ricevuto
è stato inviato per mezzo del sistema