Re: [OM] any OM4Ti leads?

Subject: Re: [OM] any OM4Ti leads?
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 02:19:05 -0700
Tal Lancaster wrote:

If anyone has a lead of an OM4Ti that is still in great shape, please
let me know.  (Preferably North America)  So far the members on this
list has been very helpful in getting me leads on the lenses I was
looking for.

There is a black OM-4T on the bay at the moment. It's the identical camera to the 4Ti, just a matter of US vs. World labeling before they just called them all Ti. BIN of US$450 with some light brassing on top and a scraped up bottom plate doesn't seem unreasonable if it's fully functional as stated. Three day trial period.

KEH has several Om-4T(i) bodies.

Moose