[OM] Stop Press : OM-2n causes serious personal hair-loss .....

Subject: [OM] Stop Press : OM-2n causes serious personal hair-loss .....
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 10:49:25 +0100
Hi Gang !

Just back from a couple of weeks holiday and just had to tell you this one

Whilst on holiday was taking some pics of some Eagles & other birds of prey
(very close up - was a falconry demo).  Pictures will be picked up this
afternoon, so will try and do a website sometime soon if there are any good
ones .... But, the point of the email ...

As I finished and went to pack my kit away, I lifted my OM-2n over my head
(had been hanging round my neck on the strap). I felt a sudden stab of pain
from my forehead followed by a short ripping sound.  After rubbing my sore
head I took a look at the camera.  A very large clump of dark hair had
sprouted from the Shoe 4 ... no, wait a moment that can't be .... Oh, it's
MY hair !!!  As I lifted it over my head a large tuft of hair had got caught
under the springy flaps of the Shoe (which grip the flash) and pulled the
hair straight out of my head.  Now I have a small bald patch and a very
hairy OM-2n !!!

Any other equally silly personal injuries inflicted by OM's ?!

Oh well, more later.  I have lots of questions for you.  The zuikoholicism
has taken a major turn for the worse and I can feel a spending spree coming
on !

Regards,

Jon Mitchell