[OM] any OM4Ti leads?

Subject: [OM] any OM4Ti leads?
From: Tal Lancaster <talrmr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 00:03:55 -0700
Well, it looks I am having a tough time locating an OM4Ti to upgrade to.
 I guess, I hesitated too long and the one that was at B&H earlier this
week is gone. The $599 price gave me pause as it was more than I thought
it would be.  So far I haven't come across any others on the camera web
sites.

If anyone has a lead of an OM4Ti that is still in great shape, please
let me know.  (Preferably North America)  So far the members on this
list has been very helpful in getting me leads on the lenses I was
looking for.

How bad really is the battery drain on the OM4s?  They seem to be much
easier to find and for much cheaper.

Tal
--
Tal Lancaster (talrmr@xxxxxxxxxxx)