Re: [OM] ( OM ) Lens and camera test pages etc

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Lens and camera test pages etc
From: "Lee Penzias" <l_penzias@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 02:04:18 -0500
Brian,

Simply writing to the copyright holder might be an idea - and get permission to have them up. Tell them they are simply for discussion within the OM Zuiko list members and not for any commercial purpose. Point out that the items are just about "obsolete" in industry terms and we are really talking about what will soon be dropped by the manufacturer themselves.

The tests posted on the list certainly are useful, on an individual personal level - and for discussion. I have been content with copying and filing them from here for my personal use.

Cheers,
Lee