Re: [OM] "World of OM Systems" by Franz Pangerl

Subject: Re: [OM] "World of OM Systems" by Franz Pangerl
From: john.oregan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 09:23:59 +0100
Unsurprisingly, this 2nd edition one lasted less than 5 hours with a BIN of
GBP6.99 a couple of weeks ago.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1361895431

Previously, the book has gone for GBP42 & GBP105 on UK Ebay, so it is a bit
unpredictable.
The BIN price probably reflects it being a First Edition, maybe?

JOhnOR
(scuse the sig)

I have the second edition, (IRL£10 from a Dublin secondhand book shop). It
covers the early years of the OM system. Mine is dated 1977. It is a great
book if you are into silver nose lenses but £150stg seems a bit steep.

Andrew