RE: [OM] TOPE 10 & 11 : important timelines extended! :)

Subject: RE: [OM] TOPE 10 & 11 : important timelines extended! :)
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 10:12:30 +0200
Hi Chris,

> That seems to be a reasonable stipulation Olafo... after it is your
> "trainset" :>).

Good! I knew you guys wouldn't argue with the TOPE police over this... ;))))

Seriously though, perhaps the TOPE timelines will be more evenly spread over
the years at a later stage, but that's something for after my holidays.

I hope you all enjoy the extended timelines for both events!

Cheers,
Olafo

PS: Some 2 more TOPE 10 entries will be posted later today.