Re: [OM] Shipman book

Subject: Re: [OM] Shipman book
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 16:43:30 EDT
Even with your intent to buy used, the clerk probably doesn't have many nice
experiences in the past with Olympus "support", since the lack of any such
support has been well known for several years.
The only thing they needed to do to piss everyone off is to not offer
person-to-person  support for the stores, and at least double the price of
their products... which, unfortunately, they did (both).

George S.

George:

I could understand that a sales person would not want to sell a system
that has been discontinued, but I was looking specifically for USED
equipment.  I was mostly curious if Olympus ever did something to piss
everyone off?