Re: [OM] ( OM ) Photographic manipulation & Ansel Adams

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Photographic manipulation & Ansel Adams
From: "Steve" <Steve.Gullick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 15:36:18 +0100
You seem to be a touch sensitive. I was not and did not insult you in any way.
I may have, on reflection, phrased my remark to read ' All photography
students...'

I was trying to make the point that newly enrolled students of photography will
learn more about B&W at first than anything else.

I do not appreciate being called a liar, but as it is you, I will make an
exception. If I need lessons on how to interact with people, I will take them
at the same time you take yours on "how not to jump to silly conclusions in an
effort to distract attention away from the fact that you are making a tit of
yourself."

Steve