Re: [OM] ( OM ) Photographic manipulation & Ansel Adams

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Photographic manipulation & Ansel Adams
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 10:18:01 EDT
position was a "losing argument" (when I clearly stated [at least twice] I
was just stating an OPINION)  And you also phrased a couple of other comments
in a condescending way. ("if you were a student of photography....") All this
to attack someone's opinion.
You either are a liar, or need some lessons in how to interact with people....
Either way, you may have the last word, as I am done with this thread, and
you.

George S.

Steve.Gullick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Nope.

I was mereley offering you my opinions, experience and knowledge which you
chose to interpret as a personal insult when it was nothing of the kind.