Re: [OM] July 4th and LA...

Subject: Re: [OM] July 4th and LA...
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 11:31:32 -0700
We are going down to LA for an Anima Con during July 4-7. Any good
place to take pictures of firework and the like? Don't know our
schedule, but if any listers wants to get together and chat for a
wee bit or whatever, let me know.

// richard http://www.imagecraft.com
[ For technical support, please include all previous replies in your msgs. ]

I assume you mean Los Angeles, not Louisiana? What is an "Anima Con"?

The Rose Bowl fireworks display is usually outstanding. Don't know
whether you can get tickets now or not.  Disneyland is also good. For
a free show drive down to Long Beach and walk down to the bluff near
Bixby Park. Nice fireworks from the Queen Mary reflected in the
water. Go early to get a spot on the bluff in front. It is very
popular.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California