RE: [OM] 28mm F2

Subject: RE: [OM] 28mm F2
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 10:30:38 -0700
Hi Norm,

Probably "GIGO". The information for all the tables was the contribution of
list members. I'm sure there are errors. However, having no means of
determining the validity of a specific piece of info, the data was left
"un-massaged".

In my experience, silver-nosed lenses are invariably earlier lenses. Coating
is dependent on which lens model and is independent (across models) of
whether a lens is silver- or black-nosed. I suspect the same is true here
and there's either a description error or a S/N reporting error.

---
Scott Gomez