RE: [OM] I think "someone" has returned to the List

Subject: RE: [OM] I think "someone" has returned to the List
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 12:36:02 -0600
> I should add here that "David Simm Photography" is a real
> photo studio in Chicago, Illinois, and that the home page
> appears to be quite impressive (http://davidsimmphotography.com/).
>
> The reason I doubt the e-mail I received is actually from
> David Simm is, first, that his actual e-mail address is
> info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 who isn't on the list. Sending 'who olympus' to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lists the (currently 252) people on the list, and none of those are that
person, or anybody else at davidsimmphotography.com. (or pix4bux@xxxxxxx, or
anybody at msn.com at all, for that matter)

 Now, it may be that David Simm is reading from one address and replying
from another, of course, so it's difficult to be completely sure what's
going on.

 -- dan