RE: [OM] I think "someone" has returned to the List

Subject: RE: [OM] I think "someone" has returned to the List
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 08:40:35 -0600
At 07:28 AM 6/28/2002 -0700, Jim Timpe wrote:
>I must say, your response was probably more civilized than mine may have
>been.   And you're correct, has all the earmarking of Oben wan KenOben.

I should add here that "David Simm Photography" is a real photo studio in
Chicago, Illinois, and that the home page appears to be quite impressive
(http://davidsimmphotography.com/).

The reason I doubt the e-mail I received is actually from David Simm is, first,
that his actual e-mail address is info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, and second, a
real professional working in the field would be unlikely to use such language,
particularly with someone he's never met (and note the original e-mailer's use
of a semi-infinite number of exclamation marks, usually an indicator of a tyro,
teenager or other individual unskilled in basic expository writing).  After
all, the real David Simm has a professional reputation to uphold.

I suppose I could also check the List itself to see if he's actually
subscribed, but frankly, I can't be bothered.

Garth