Re: [OM] ( OM ) Fresh lens test uploaded

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Fresh lens test uploaded
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 10:35:32 -0700
on 6/28/02 3:02 AM, Brian Swale at bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Test data for a Cosina-made Zuiko  ( do I joke? ) uploaded.
>
> http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/photography/
>
> Brian

Actually, without having a side-by-side comparison with a 35-70/3.6, I am
surprised by how favorable the review is. I was expecting a mediocre at best
lens, and the test results show something better than my expectations. I
won't rush out to buy one, but if one falls into my hands somehow (like they
all do...) I might try it out before panning it.
--

Jim Brokaw