Re: [OM] What's up with pricing

Subject: Re: [OM] What's up with pricing
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 22:15:07 -0700
Prices do seem to be dropping a bit. I was actually a bit surprised that my
snipe won your 1.4xa. I have a few things to go up on eBay (including the 35
shift I listed here) but I am kind of watching prices before listing stuff. I
don't know if it is an overall trend or just the time of year.

Jim Couch