Re: [OM] What's up with pricing

Subject: Re: [OM] What's up with pricing
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 14:08:36 +0200
Remember the 2/24 the other week with opening bid at 200€ and BIN at 300 (or was it $$ ? doesn't make much difference at the moment).

Not one bid until a day or so before end of aucition.
The seller then closed the auction and started it anew with a starting bid at 1 ($ or €, can't remember).

It was sold for 302 IIRC ...

cheers
:Doro

Tom Scales wrote:

Well, average ebay for the 24 Shift is $1408.  I lost a little because it
has a small blemish, but that is still low.  The 135/2.8 average is $114,
but they're popular here on the list.  The 135/3.5 isn't worth as much.

Not complaining, as I wanted my money out, and didn't get really hurt, just
observing the market.  $125 BIN for the 200/4 is good, but the average is
$127, according to Skip's figures.

Heck they used to go for $150 or so.

Tom