Re: [OM] Dirty shutter curtain metering pattern

Subject: Re: [OM] Dirty shutter curtain metering pattern
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:37:05 -0500
I doubt the damage to the pattern will have a significant affect on the
exposure, but only testing will say for sure.  Replacing the curtains is
quite involved -- heretofore, we just replaced the entire shutter mechanism
assembly, curtains, frame, mechanism plate and all.  Somewhere along the
line, we came across individual curtains for some models, but the effort
involved in replacing a single curtain seems overwhelming to me....