[OM] Dirty shutter curtain metering pattern

Subject: [OM] Dirty shutter curtain metering pattern
From: Marten Beels <mbeels@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 07:17:32 -0700 (PDT)
>Hello all,
>
>I've just bought myself an OM40(PC) and am starting
>to get the hang of using it (it's my first SLR...).

Congratulations on the purchase of a fine camera!  I
think that you'll really enjoy using it.

>Richard Sota
>
>Melbourne, Australia
>rcsota@xxxxxxxxxxx

I agree with Ian Manners, take it in, but don't worry
about it too much.  I don't know how much that smudge
on the curtain might effect AE, I'd shoot some slide
film and see if you are happy with the exposures.

Marten