Re: [OM] 75-150 focus adjustment (was OM2S Fang)

Subject: Re: [OM] 75-150 focus adjustment (was OM2S Fang)
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <markml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 08:45:06 -0600
That's what I figured it should do.  Oh well, I guess I'll play around
with it some more when it gets annoying enough.  Any suggestions from
anyone on how to adjust this other than by adjusting the front group?
Well, it's not really a group by optical standards, since the elements
aren't cemented together, but I don't know the correct term for it.

Mark Marr-Lyon