Re: [OM] Beljan OM battery/motordrive caps

Subject: Re: [OM] Beljan OM battery/motordrive caps
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 22:34:32 -0700
I will echo Stephen's comments. I just received two MD caps from Beljan as
well, they are gorgeous! They actually look better made to me than the original
on my OM-1! I hope that everyone hear who pushed the 'let's make MD caps'
thread a while back buys at least a couple of these. If these guys are
successful, maybe we can get them to make other spares that will be needed in
the future.

Jim Couch