[OM] Beljan OM battery/motordrive caps

Subject: [OM] Beljan OM battery/motordrive caps
From: Stephen Troy <sctroy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 16:38:04 -0400
I just want to add my two cents regarding the aftermarket OM-1 and OM-2
battery and motor drive caps being made by Beljan Manufacturing Corporation
and sold on e*ay.  I just received two of each for my OM-1s and they are
absolutely perfect.  Hard to tell them from the originals.  The plastic
tool included is also the perfect item to use so you son't scratch
anything.  Everyone who has an OM-1 or -2 should buy a set of spares while
they are available!  We should encourage this kind of aftermarket
replacement parts to keep our OMs going!  Perhaps John H. and Clint should
see if they can buy these in "bulk" and sell them via their websites.

Steve Troy